hoopla Digital News
The Gaston County Public Library is excited to begin offering access to hoopla Digital’s Flex Library! This new layer utilizes the same great hoopla Digital platform but also provides access to a new library of resources through a system of flexible checkouts and has shorter wait times than other services.
Users of hoopla Digital will still have access to the Instant Library that provides 6 checkouts per month. Thanks to the hoopla Flex Library service, users can log into hoopla Flex and check out an additional 5 items each month. Best of all, both offerings will are accessible through the same hoopla Digital app you are already enjoying!
- hoopla Digital Instant Library provides instant access to movies, music and books with no holds and no waiting.
- GCPL staff do not choose this content.
- Patrons of hoopla Digital Instant are allowed 6 check-outs per month with lending periods dependent on the format of the item, such as books or music.
- hoopla Flex Library circulate like normal library books. Patrons may have to put an item on hold and wait until the item is returned.
- GCPL staff members choose this content!
- Flex Library users will enjoy up to 5 check-outs per month with a 21-day lending period.
- If a cardholder reaches the limit of 5 Flex check-outs, that user can return a checked-out item in order to borrow another title, enjoying rolling access to materials.
New users to hoopla Digital will need to sign up for a free account at hoopla Digital using their library card. Be sure to select the Gaston County Public Library as your home library.
And if you have any questions or need help, hoopla Digital offers direct customer support! Assistance can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .