WOW Card Assistance
We understand that the new school year has presented new challenges. To help we wanted to offer some basics about the WOW card partnership. Our WOW Card Portal has all of the detailed information you will need but our most frequently asked questions are:
- You DO NOT have to sign up for a WOW card. These cards are created at the beginning of the school year. If you start school later in the year please have your teacher or school media specialist contact us and we can create a card for you.
- The Temporary Virtual Library Card IS NOT the same as the WOW Card. The Temporary Virtual Library Card is intended for those who do not have a library card and wish to apply for one while the library is closed due to COVID-19.
- There is no single login for the WOW card. The agreement with the schools grants you access to several third party subscription services that have their own unique method of login.
- We have created easy to follow videos that show you how to get started with these services.
- Our WOW Card Portal contains all of the information you need to know about how the WOW card partnership works.
- If you are stumped, please contact us via email. Due to our limited staffing/hours at this time, this is your best chance of reaching someone after hours.