Exhibits & Displays
- Ella May Wiggins 2nd Annual Textile Inspired Art Exhibition– Presented by Tammy Cantrell. March 2-28 (Gastonia – Exhibit Wall).
- Rescued Dogs – Visual and Informational exhibit about dog rescue on loan from Ann Belmont. March 2 –28 (Gastonia –Upper Level Display Case).
- Handmade Greeting Cards – Watercolor greeting cards on loan from Ann Belmont. March 2 – 28 (Lowell Branch Library, 704-824-1266).
- Student Artwork – Students from Robinson School will be showing some of their art projects. March 2 – 28 (Union Road Branch Library, 704-852-9631).
- Rabbits – Rabbit figurines and collectibles on loan from Jane Rose. March 2 – 28 (Mount Holly Branch Library, 704-827-3581).
- Dragons, Kelpies, and Waterhorses – Collection of stuffed animals on loan from Shannon Potter. March 2 – 28 (Belmont Branch Library, 704-825-5426).
- Aircraft – A collection of aircraft models on loan from Evans Fowlkes. March 2 – 28 (Stanley Branch Library, 704-263-4166).