Exhibits & Displays
- Miniature Art Show – Annual miniature artworks competition presented by the Gaston County Art Guild. November 1-30 .
- Ladies’ Antiques – Collectible antique personal and decorative items on loan from Ann Belmont. November 1-30.
- Recycled Artworks – Student artworks created from recycled materials, presented by Keep Gastonia Beautiful, Incorporated. November 4-26.
- Tree Toppers – Collectible tree toppers on loan from Janet Cranford. November 1-30 (Lowell Branch Library, 704-824-1266).
- The Cup Guy – Drawings of notable people on styrofoam coffee cups from Art Cozart. November 1-30 (Dallas Branch Library, 704-922-3621).
- Carousel Horse Figurines – Figurines on loan Barbara Shelton. November 1-30 (Belmont Branch Library, 704-825-5426).
- Storybook Dolls – Collection on loan from Joan Miller. November 3-28 (Mount Holly Branch Library, 704-827-3581).
- Littlest Pet Shop – Collection on loan from Bailey Harrelson. November 3-28 (Stanley Branch Library, 704-263-4166).
- Alaska – Photographs and other collectibles of Alaska on loan from Sarah Boyd. November 3-30 (Bessemer City Branch Library, 704-629-3321).